Wythenshawe Hall is set within 275 acres of scenic parkland and gardens and is located just seven miles south of Manchester City Centre with excellent links to the motorway network. The rooms at the hall have maintained many of their original features, including the magnificent fireplace and the grandfather clock.
The original house was built by Robert Tatton in around 1540 on the site of a medieval building.
The 270 acres of Wythenshawe Park became a recreational area for south Manchester and for the residents of the housing estate in particular. As well as excellent walking there are numerous sporting attractions in the park including tennis courts and playing fields.
Wythenshawe Hall is licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the Library and in the Grandfather room.